ART AND EDUCATION / UMETNOST I OBRAZOVANJE
CONTEMPORARY METHODS AND CONCEPTS OF EDUCATION IN THE FIELD OF ART
Novi Sad (Serbia), May 24-25, 2024
(working languages: Serbian and English)
The Academy of Arts in Novi Sad announces the second international online scientific-professional мeeting Art and Education 2023 / Art’nEdu 2023 to be held on May 24-25, 2024 in Novi Sad, with the intention to gather relevant experts who will discuss various issues in the field of contemporary art pedagogy and work methodology. The patron and organizer is the Academy of Arts of the University in Novi Sad. The theme of this year’s мeeting: CONTEMPORARY METHODS AND CONCEPTS OF EDUCATION IN THE FIELD OF ART, provides an opportunity for experts, who directly or indirectly deal with issues of educational work, to participate contributing their research, and to highlight those topics that are in the focus of contemporary art educational practices.
Objectives of the мeeting:
- presentation of specific contents, educational models, methods and approaches in the given field;
- exchange of experiences, new scientific knowledge and achievements in the field of art pedagogy;
- opening various issues of contemporary educational practice in the field of art;
- promoting art pedagogy to the general and professional public in the country and abroad…
- Educational paradigms in art teaching
- Interdisciplinarity in art education
- A stimulating environment for learning, research and creativity
- Competences of art teachers in the light of modern educational practice
- Art pedagogy and inclusive educational practice
- Socialization and emancipatory practices in art education
- Creativity and motivation – educational approaches and achievements
- Application of ICT in art education
Dates and deadlines:
- March 30, 2024: Deadline for application and summary submission
- April 6, 2024: Deadline for notification of summary acceptance
- April 19, 2024 : Deadline for submission of multimedia materials (video-recording of the author’s presentation according to the set criteria – OBS and PowerPoint Presentation)
- May 24-25, 2024: Participation in the meeting (on-line)
- June 25, 2024: Deadline for submission of the integral version of the paper
- June 30, 2024: Deadline for notification of acceptance of the integral version of the paper
- July 10, 2024: Deadline for submission of an integral version of the corrected work in accordance with the recommendations and requirements of the reviewers
Working languages and scripts:
- English and Serbian (Cyrillic and Latin)
- BOOK OF ABSTRACTS – The book of abstracts (with ISBN number) of the works of the authors participating in the meeting will be published as an online publication.
- THEMATIC COLLECTION – The thematic collection with the prescribed categorization will be published online after the completion of the review procedure of the author’s works.
REGISTRATION FOR THE CONFERENCE:
- The application for participation in the Meeting is done by filling in the Application Form which is then sent to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- The author can submit a maximum of two papers for presentation at the meeting, where in one paper he/she is listed as the first author.
- The integral version of the paper is formed according to the Instructions for Authors given in the appendix.